What is the Course all about?
The course delivers the knowledge on the law of the transfer property in India including the law derived from the Transfer of Property Act, 1882 and various other laws. The Course has been developed in an interactive and simplified manner so as to make the learner easily understand the important concepts of the subject.
The property laws can be said to be one of the pillars of the Infrastructural Laws.
The course is helpful for law students in India. The candidates preparing for P.C.S. (Judicial) and H.J.S. in different states, Associates of Law Firms and Advocates practicing on Civil Side can take an advantage through this course.
Interactive Online Lectures on Important Concepts!
Revised Study Material!
Revamped Hassle Free Learning Platform!
Course Limited to 10 Participants Only!
Course Duration: Three Months
No of Seats: 10 (On first come first serve basis)
Course Outline, Contents & Schedule:
1. Introduction to the Transfer of Property Act
2. General Principles of the Law of Transfer of Property
3. Sales, Mortgages, Leases, Exchanges, Gifts & Transfers of Actionable Claims
1. Hard Copy Study Materials (Shipment within 24 Hours of Registration)
2. 5 Hours of Online Lectures on Various Topics of the Course
3. Online Presentations/ Study Materials on the Learning Portal
Registration Starts: November 7th
Early Bird Registration Closes: November 13th
Final Date to Register: November 25th
Course Starts: December 1st
Delivery of Hard Copy Study Materials: Shipment within 24 Hours of the Registration via Speed Post/ Courier
Early Bird Registration Fee: Rs. 4000
Normal Registration Fee: Rs. 6500
Payment Options: Credit/Debit Card / Netbanking / Bank Transfer / Cheque / Demand Draft
Interested in taking up this course? Just follow the link below to register online: