Mats Law School is glad to inform that the 2nd Shri Mangilal Pagariya Memorial National Moot Court Competition is going to be held from 31/10/2014 to 2/11/2014
The Official website for the Competition http://www.mlsmoot.wordpress.com contains all the information regarding rules and regulation along with the Moot Proposition and registration forms.
Only 18 teams are allowed to participate based on a first come first serve basis.
(II) General Rules
Each team shall register with the Organizing Committee to participate in the competition. Registration is a two-step process comprising of submission of the registration form and payment of the registration fees.
Online Provisional Registration of Institution will be on the official website http://mlsmoot.wordpress.com/ of the moot court committee by 10/10/2014 (11:59 PM IST). Teams are required to upload the scanned copy of the DD and Registration form during the online registration.
Hard copies of the demand draft and registration form should reach us by 16/10/2014. On the following address:
Moot Court Competition 2014,
MATS Law School, MATS University,
Pandri Campus, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India
(II) Registration Fee
The Registration Fee for the participating teams is Rs. 2000 (Two Thousand Only).
(III) Payment of Registration Fee
- Teams must make the payment by Demand Draft. The Demand Draft is to be made in favour of “MATS University” payable at Raipur.
List of Important Dates:
- September 19, 2014: Release of the Moot Problem
- October 10, 2014: Provisional Registration (Online)
- October 13, 2014: Last Date for Seeking Clarifications
- October 16, 2014: Date of Release of Clarifications
- October 16, 2014: Submission of Demand Draft & Registration Form
- October 18, 2014: Memorial Submission [Soft Copy]
- October 27, 2014: Memorial Submission [Hard Copy]
- October 31- November 02: Competition
DATE EXTENDED FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION to 16th October, 2014
- Best Team INR 25,000/-
- Runners up Team INR 15,000/-
- Best Memorial INR 5,000/-
- Best Speaker INR 5,000/-
For further queries or details regarding the competition kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org.