IT’S TIME TO BRING OUT THE WRITER WITHIN YOU!
Researchers Club presents “THE BLOGGER’S” blogging competition. Uleash your creativity by sharing your experiences and views with us in our blogging contest and stand a chance to win cash prize worth of 17,500 INR and your article can also get featured on the official website of Researchers Club.
So, get your creative juice flowing, express yourself freely and enjoy your writing. You could be our winner !!!
1. Why i would love to start a blog?
2. How a sport changed my life?
3. An Unforgettable experience in my life.
4. Agree or Disgree with a popular opinion (Anti-National Slogans or Rapist – A 17 year old boy)
5. What my mind thinks?
6. My success story.
7. My love story.
8.What is missing in my life?
Blog posts will be judged on the following 5 categories.
Rules of the Game
1. The content must be original, innovative and credible. Copied articles would be rejected.
2. The images (if any) must be relevant to the content of the article. Use of improper image would result in disqualification.
3. Researchers Club reserve the right to modify the rules at any point of the contest.
There are a few more rules to note…
1. Each entry must be between 450 to 700 words and be formatted in Times New Roman, font size 12 with double line spacing and be free from spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors.
2. On the first page of your entry, include your name, email, phone number and country of residence.
3. The entry must be in MS Word (.doc or .docx) and the file name should be “Your Name_The Bloggers”
4. Only one entry per participant is allowed. Save your entry in MS Word and submit it as an email attachment to email@example.com
5. The deadline for submission of entries is 20th April, 2016 (by 23:59 GMT). Any entry received after this date will not be considered.
Registration Fees and Process:
1. Registration fees for the contest is 400 INR per contestant.
2. As you fill the registration form from the link below, you will recieve a link for payment within 12hrs in your mail id and through that link you can make the payment.
3. Registration opens from 21st March to 20th April, 2016.
For More details CLICK HERE