Multi- (or pluri-) and interdisciplinary research are often used interchangeably , but originally they referred to different approaches. When experts from different fields work together on a common subject within the boundaries of their own discipline, they are said to adopt a multidisciplinary approach. However, if they stick to these boundaries they may reach a point where the project cannot progress any further. They will then have to bring themselves to the fringes of their own fields to form new concepts and ideas–and create a whole new, interdisciplinary field. A transdisciplinary team is an interdisciplinary team whose members have developed sufficient trust and mutual confidence to transcend disciplinary boundaries and adopt a more holistic approach.
Literal meaning of Multidisciplinary Research is combining or involving several academic disciplines or professional specializations in an approach to a topic or problem. So, this Journal is for all the people around the globe who would like to research and would like to publish their research in a journal.
Fees for Publication
Academicians, lawyers, scholars, etc. – Rs.700
In case of Co-Authorship, the publication fee would be Rs.500.
Guidelines for Paper Submission
- The title of the paper should be followed by name, designation, name of the Organisation/University/Institution, email address, Phone Number and name and details of the Co-author, if any.
- It is mandatory to mention e-mail address as all future correspondence shall be made through email only.
- The paper should be typed in MS Word format (.doc or .docx).
- The paper must be in single column layout with margins justified on both the sides.
- The heading should be in Font size 12, BOLD, and Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified.
- No Word LIMITS (Minimum of 1000 words)
- All reference must be in the form of foot notes.
- All references must be in the form of Foot Notes with the font size 10. The authors should follow BLUE BOOK method for footnotes.
- Submission of Full Paper: 15th October, 2014
- Confirmation of Acceptance of the Paper: 17th October, 2014
Authors are requested to submit full-Length papers on or before 15th October, 2014 till 12:00 midnight at email@example.com.
ONLY 20 PAPERS WOULD BE PUBLISHED..!
This Journal is in Association with Peace Child India